Friday, April 4, 2008

Charlie's Artwork

No new pictures today, but a really funny story! Last night Ellis and Charlie were playing nicely upstairs in the playroom while Kris and I were in the kitchen eating. Ellis yelled and told us she needed to go to the bathroom. So, Kris went upstairs to help her, but she'd "already taken care of it"- in her words. She'd moved her little potty into the playroom so she could "keep any eye on her toys"(keep them away from her brother is more like it!). Anyway, Kris came back downstairs and told her to let us know when she was done. He no more than sat down to eat again when she yelled to tell him she was finished. He went right back upstairs to find Charlie painting himself with Ellis' poop! No Kidding!!! I hear Kris yelling "NO CHARLIE! YUCK! YUCK! YUCK!" Charlie had completely covered his tummy and part of his legs and had even managed to get a little on his face (whether or not he got a little taste-we're not sure). Kris was beyond grossed out and probably would have dipped him in bleach if he could've. Ahhh-our first (and hopefully last) poop painting. It must be a boy thing...

6 comments:

RachelM said...

That is so funny! I love that Ellis wanted to keep an eye on her toys and Charlie seems like a hoot! Perfect mealtime interruption!

The Ennis' said...

Hey girl! Saw your blog on the reunion website. The kids are adorable and getting so big. I hope that you are all doing great. We still need to do dinner sometime! Lydia's out of the newborn stage now so it's easier to plan. Talk to you soon.
Angie

Amanda @ Bibs and Cribs said...

That is absolutely hilarious and completely horrifying at the same time! Boys must be a real adventure!!! =)

The Evins said...

That is so funny!! I hope that Walker does not do that but that would be very funny to see Jason's reaction to it. Hope things are well.

Amber said...

That is too funny! We also have potty issues these days...but luckily no painting...yet!

SO FUNNY and Disgusting!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aluguel de Computadores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aluguel-de-computadores.blogspot.com. A hug.