Peter Pan and Tinkerbell
I'm thinking this is the last year I"ll be able to get them to dress together!
Sorry I've been such a slacker lately with the postings. I'm just now getting around to Halloween pics! I know, pathetic! The kids loved Halloween and don't really understand why we can't make it an every day kind of thing!!
On a more serious note, I'm seriously debating making this blog private. I have a few very far away visitors and it just kind of spooks me to think about it. I don't think I write any vitally important info about my kids, but their safety is and always will be first! I will not jeapordize it with a fun blog. But, for those of you interested in keeping up with them and their crazy happenings, please feel free to email me or post a comment to this blog and I will gladly add you. I welcome friends of friends and so on and so forth, but when you start getting into other countries-it scares me a bit. Thanks for understanding!




5 comments:
I am having the same feelings. Why does someone on another continent bother me so much more than someone around the corner? It shouldn't, but it does, for some reason...
Hey Stacy! I would love to be able to continue reading your blag. Please add me if you don't mind!! The kids look really cute in their halloween outfits...and they were super cute today when you came by the shop! See ya soon :)
Hey Stac!! The Kellers from Enid are always keeping up with you on the blog. I don't know what you need to add us, but we still want to see your cute kiddos! You can check out our little man too. www.harrisonedwardkeller.blogspot.com
We would love for you to add us as a follower.
Hey girl! I'd love to be added if you go private. How can you track your visitors? I've talked to other people with those same concerns and wouldn't mind checking it out. Your kids are adorable!
Angie
Post a Comment