Charlie is loving his sister's car seat. And let me just say-the ONLY reason it is out of the car and stripped is because his sister peed in it! Yes, it was a mess (think standing pee under the seat in the car!) Needless to say, mom was not very happy, but Charlie thoroughly enjoyed putting his sister's hat on and playing in it. (I'm pretty sure Ellis was in time out during these pictures...)
These two have been so "in" to eachother lately. It's really pretty sweet and I'm trying to take as many pictures as possible while it lasts! I'm sure I'll have some good fighting pictures as they get older!!!




4 comments:
Hey girl, so good to see you in wal mart today. Here is my e-mail address.
anboatman@hotmail.com
I am going to add your blog to ours.
hope to see you soon.
Amber Evins
Hey Stacey!
I'm so excited I found you on blogger. Your kids are adorable!! I'm going to add you to ours so I can check in on yall!
Rachel Miller
They are so sweet together! I finally created a blog last week. I forgot to tell you today! See you and Charlie next week!
-Shannon and Emily
Stacey,
Those are so cute! I hope mine love on each other one day. We have Ellis's B-Day present (it has been in my house since mid-Dec) and will bring it to church this week. I bet she will enjoy getting a late b-day gift!
Post a Comment