Friday, February 29, 2008

Happy 2nd Birthday Charlie!








Charlie had his 2nd birthday party last night at home. We had lots of family there and he loved it! The theme was "cars", he receieved more cars and trucks than he knows what to do with. He is in car heaven right now!!! He loved his McQueen car cake and his individual "smash" cake looked like a big wheel tire. Too cute! I can't say enough how fast his first 2 years have gone! He is so precious to us and words really can't describe how blessed we feel that God entrusted him to us!!



4 comments:

Amber said...

Happy #2 Charlie!!!!

The Evins said...

Happy 2nd b-day. I love the cake!! Who did the cake? Walker is having a cars party too in a couple off weeks. He loves Mator. Hope things are great. Thanks so much for the cleaning lady's number.
amber

Kara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie, David, & Emily said...

Looks like Charlie had a great birthday! I can't believe he's already 2!!