This picture was taken on "Picture Day" a few weeks ago...she's not quite sure about this whole picture thing. She kept asking "Is this my recital?"
Ellis after the show with all her goodies! Thanks Great Aunt Debra for the Ballerina Barbie!
Ellis Kathryn starred in her very first dance recital this past weekend. She did great! She wasn't nervous at all and got out there and did her stuff!! Kris and I were SO proud of her! It's really hard to get on a big stage at 3 years old and dance in front of all your family and strangers and she and her class did amazing!! I think this girl may have showbiz in her future!








1 comments:
She is ADORABLE (and so is Charlie)!! We need to get together this summer and let the kids play. I'll bet Harrison and Ellis would have a ball!
Post a Comment