I've been so bad at the blogging lately! It seems we've been so busy-but yet I don't seem to have any pictures to document it! The kids are enjoying the summer. Lots of pool time and popsicles. Ellis has moved from Mother's Day out to her new school and is not quite enjoying yet. We're hoping that will improve by the fall....this girl is stubborn and that makes for some difficult transitions. But, she's going to do great-once she decides to! Charlie is of course enjoying Mother's Day Out as always! He's very flexible and enjoys playing with his buddies (and mommy likes the "down" time-is that really what it's considered when you're running errands all around town like a mad woman?) Charlie will start his new school in the fall with Ellis-so maybe that will ease her mind a bit. Ellis and Charlie both took swim lessons last week too. The weather was chilly and the water was cold! But, Ellis did amazing. She can doggy paddle all over the pool with her swim booey on her back. She is loving the independence- she is such a big girl! Charlie did really well too. He didn't love the cold water, but he was a good sport and kept smiling! Kris and I are reminded daily how blessed we are to have these sweet babies in our lives and we thank God every day for them! I've included a few random pictures from this summer...enjoy.
I had to take a picture of the way Charlie sits in his chair during meal time. It's crazy and it looks so painful and he screams and cries every time his legs go to sleep....yet he still does it.
Ellis was just needing her picture taken. She always wants one when she's dressed herself...
How sweet is this?
She wanted her picture taken while crying...oh the drama...as you can tell...she has a very hard life!
Yes, Charlie is sporting his very first wife beater! We are so proud! How funny is this?
I've included this picture so you can see how long Ellis' hair has gotten. It's really pretty and she LOVES having long hair-it's like a princess she says. Too bad she doesn't act like a princess when she gets it brushed!
I had to take a picture of the way Charlie sits in his chair during meal time. It's crazy and it looks so painful and he screams and cries every time his legs go to sleep....yet he still does it.
Ellis was just needing her picture taken. She always wants one when she's dressed herself...
How sweet is this?
She wanted her picture taken while crying...oh the drama...as you can tell...she has a very hard life!
Yes, Charlie is sporting his very first wife beater! We are so proud! How funny is this?
I've included this picture so you can see how long Ellis' hair has gotten. It's really pretty and she LOVES having long hair-it's like a princess she says. Too bad she doesn't act like a princess when she gets it brushed!



2 comments:
Hey girl! They are so cute. Not sure about the reunion yet. Are you guys going?
I'm really thinking about it. It'd be great to see everybody and Jared would like seeing Kris. Have you had a good response so far?
Post a Comment